Monday, August 13, 2012

More than half of my vacation passed, but I managed to sort some of the stuff I want to put on the blogs and watch some of the Olympics. I re-organized the toys and clothes and most of the things in the house. Of course, I still have to finish washing the windows and ironing a ton of clothes, but I still have two weeks to finish that so no rush really. So while cleaning through my flies and copying and moving things from one place to another, I found some pictures I like a lot and thought of sharing them with you.

First of all, one of the most important persons in my life: Alex! and then the thing I enjoy having every day: my coffee! I especially enjoy having coffee during the weekend when me and my husband stay on the veranda and savor it together. But enough about me and my ramblings... I hope you enjoy the pictures.

I wrote her name with building blocks. Yes, we had that many:) they come in handy when you have to build a house or a garage for all the cars your baby girl has:)

This picture is from a photo session I had with Alex when we were still in Romania. I love this picture with her... and hundreds more for that matter :)


Next post more flowers... so if you like flowers come back and visit my blog. Thank you!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment