Thursday, October 14, 2010

When I was young...

You are, probably, already singing the song... but this is not what I wanted to say.:) When I was young, that is, about 10-12 years ago I wrote a poem about myself and how I saw the world. Today I can still find some truth in that poem, but I'd probably add to it too and change some parts. Anyways, here is the original form.

I

I found out I exist when I discovered my feelings,
I found out I exist when I felt pain.
And after I found out I exist I learned
That you can't live without love.
I felt happiness when I fell in love,
But I suffered too.
I lost my hopes when my feelings were hurt
And I felt loneliness.

In a world where the jungle law rules-
A world where you can't build dreams,
hopes or illusions anymore-
I felt and found out that
love is the feeling you can't live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment