Saturday, March 12, 2011

Blog return

It's been a long time since I posted on this blog, but now I finally get the chance to do so. If you ever checked my other blog Mariance's corner, you know by now why I was not online for so many months and what happened in my life lately. If you did not visit my other blog, I will tell you on short that I've moved from Romania to Jamaica and I had to take care of a lot of things before getting hooked to the internet again and writing on my blogs. Now I have an almost full time job and when I get home I sometimes have to do homework with my little one and always have to spend time with her... so blogging is pretty much last on my list, but I will try not to let such long breaks again.

Ok, enough talking about my life. Here is another poem I wrote when I was younger:

Exact science 

Us.
You and me.
As simple as 1 + 1 in math.
Or maybe just as complicated.
Us
Like 2 colors
Black and white
But if we mix them
Do we get gray?
And in what percentages?

Us
4 years between us.
The ideal difference some say.
Us
3 weeks since I last saw you
And I miss you so much…
Us
1 day since I talked to you on the phone
Few hours till you call again.
Us
As precise and exact as math
Always dealing with numbers,
Always getting the same result:
2.
Us
2 people madly in love
2 hearts that beat for each other
2 souls that found themselves.

Us
Forever together
Until infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment