Sunday, March 20, 2011

Remember?

Memories are some of the most special things we can have and cherish without having to spend too much money if any at all on them. And most of the time they are priceless. Even some of the not so pleasant memories turn into cherished memories over time. Below is one of my memories:

Remember?

Dancing in the light of the candles from our room…
Another wonderful memory for the lonely nights to come
Nothing can make me forget what you gave me
In the wonderful years we’ve been together.
Everything reminds me of your wet kisses
Left in place of my heart.
And that night in my room.
Remember?
Never believed this could happen to us…
Dreaming about everything we lived together
My body really close to yours
And our heartbeats messing up.
Remember?
In the heat of the night we stayed like this
And my eyes were full of tears
“Nothing happened,” said I
“too much happiness when I’m with you.”
And your eyes smiled and your lips kissed my tears.

2 comments:

  1. mariana, hola, te escribo en castellano porque ya veo que la hablas y la amas!

    es una cosa más que tenemos en comun ademas del scrap;

    espero una direccion tuya de email para poder enviarte el kit;

    tu poesía es fragil, intima, romantica:
    me parece que en los ultimos versos hay un tiempo mal usado, es "sonrieron" y "besaron";
    un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. scuze, scuze, scuze, toata pagina a fost tradusa automat in spaniola, cum de nu am realizat!!

    deci nada de spanish, scuze inca o data!

    ReplyDelete